Tannan Plastic Surgery Prices Calculator Hits Over 5,000 Views
How much does plastic surgery cost? It’s the most common question we get, day in and day out. That’s why we created the Plastic Surgery Cost Calculator. This is your guide to plastic surgery prices for the most popular procedures performed in the U.S. each year. The complete list of procedures with average costs in the calculator includes:
- BREAST: Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Revision
- BODY: Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Buttock Lift, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift, Labiaplasty, Gynecomastia
- FACE: Facelift, Lip Augmentation, Eyelid Surgery, Brow Lift, Rhinoplasty
- NON-INVASIVE: SmartLipo, Cellfina, miraDry, CoolSculpting, ThermiVa, ThermiTight
We researched various industry reports and market statistics to create this calculator. The end result is an easy-to-use display of average cosmetic surgery prices with the click of a button. Bear in mind your actual estimate may vary by location and specific needs. But by using the Plastic Surgery Calculator, you will have a better idea what to expect when investing in your treatment plan.
5 Months -- 5,000 Views
In the 5 months since we launched the cosmetic surgery calculator, it has seen over 5,000 views! We think this incredible success is because of two reasons:
- Our patients want transparency and honesty from their board-certified plastic surgeon, and
- Our patients want more information on plastic surgery prices to help them make the best possible decision.
Cosmetic surgery should not be a mystery. At Tannan Plastic Surgery, transparency and integrity are at the core of everything we do. We want you to have all the information at your fingertips, including plastic surgery prices, so you can invest in looking your best.
Creating the Plastic Surgery Cost Calculator
We want to thank our partner, Dr. Cynthia Diehl with Diehl Plastic Surgery, and our fantastic staff for helping us build this cosmetic surgery pricing guide. More importantly, we want to thank you for using it to find plastic surgery prices, for sharing your feedback and helping us serve you better.
Whether you are visiting from Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill in the Triangle; making the drive from Charlotte, Fayetteville or Wilmington; or just checking us out from across the country — our goal is to inform your plastic surgery treatment plan with this cosmetic surgery pricing resource. To learn more, visit our Plastic Surgery Cost Calculator today!